STAY IN A RURAL HOUSE OF THE XVIII CENTURY SURROUNDED BY VINEYARDS
Enjoy a week of the 18th century disconnected from the city in a mountain style house, lovingly and elegantly restored, in a bucolic parlor surrounded by 5 hectares of vineyards.
7 nights accommodation (fully equipped house)
+ Activities Pack (for 8 people):
- Visit winery with wine tasting and tasting of local products.
- Cabárceno Nature Park tickets
- Cantabrian Maritime Museum tickets
- Access to the "Santander en Llamas" guided tour
- Hiking and birdwatching route through Sonabia with picnic
- Visit Sobaos Joselín factory and sobaos workshop
- Guided visit to the anchovy canning plant in Santoña
- Tickets for boat excursion through the bay of Santoña
- Private day trip to Picos de Europa & Potes (transportation, accompanying guide, lebaniego cooked food and cable car tickets)
Subject to availability
** Please contact us to confirm availability >> CONTACT
7 NIGHTS IN A RURAL HOUSE, VIDULAR
- Accommodation in rural area, Vidular (Trasmiera area).
- The house consists of:
> 5 bedrooms> 5 bathrooms
> Living room> Living room with fireplace
> Fully equipped kitchen> Porch with views of the vineyard.
> Swings> Outdoor area for barbecue and cookouts
- Includes sheets and towels, washing machine and all expenses (electricity, gas, etc.)