1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: the company that owns exploringcantabria.com is HAYEDOS ROBLE, SL, registered in the Mercantile Registry on 06/05/2017 in volume 1158, folio 170 entry 1 S-31854 and with address for these purposes in Paseo Pereda, 23 - 1º piso, 39004 Santander and with CIF: B39850946. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The web page exploringcantabria.com will offer products and services through the trademark VIAJES EXPLORING CANTABRIA, a retail travel agency registered in the General Registry of Tourism Companies of the General Directorate of Tourism with CIC 39140 and the Active Tourism company EXPLORING CANTABRIA registered in the Registry of Tourist Companies and Activities nr. G- 11249.
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this Exploring Cantabria portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, in their case, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to Exploring Cantabria or its licensors to which the USER may have access . The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing themselves to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Exploring Cantabria offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Exploring Cantabria, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Exploring Cantabria reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, were not suitable for publication. In any case, Exploring Cantabria will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Exploring Cantabria complies with the guidelines of the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation that came into force on May 24, 2016 and which ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. , together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user may request from Exploring Cantabria, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions for the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the communication of data to third parties, if applicable. Likewise, Exploring Cantabria informs that it complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing to your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Exploring Cantabria by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio , video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Exploring Cantabria or by its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the data are expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Exploring Cantabria. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Exploring Cantabria. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Exploring Cantabria pages
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: Exploring Cantabria is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Exploring Cantabria reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are provided. appear presented or located on your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Exploring Cantabria will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will Exploring Cantabria assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Exploring Cantabria reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use .
10.GENERALITIES: Exploring Cantabria will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Exploring Cantabria may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Exploring Cantabria and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Cantabria.
What are cookies? A cookie is a small text file that stores useful information on your computer's hard drive. Each time you visit this website, our server will recognize the cookie and provide us with information about your last visit.
What type of cookies does this website use? Specifically, this site uses the following cookies: Analytical cookies.- Analytical cookies collect information to evaluate your use of the Web and its general activity. Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis, and reporting of Internet data for the purpose of understanding and optimizing website use. Technical cookies.- Technical cookies are strictly necessary for the use of this website. Functional cookies.- Functional cookies are strictly necessary to provide the services requested by users on this website.