The bellowing bellows 2021
Enjoy first-hand an unforgettable experience, the bellowing of the deer in the Saja natural park
Get to know the Saja Natural Park
Witness the unique moment of the bellowing
Enjoy contact with nature
Take a short walking tour of the Saja
When: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
Duration: 6 hours
Meeting times: 6:30 am and 4:00 pm (Stndr.) 7:00 am and 4:30 pm (Torvga.)
Departure points: Santander, Torrelavega
Languages: Spanish, English
Group: min. 2 pers - max. 8
€ 65 pers.
Enjoy this unforgettable experience, to visit the Saja natural park to witness one of the unique moments of the year that the bellowing leaves us.
All in an unbeatable environment such as the Saja natural park and in the hands of a forest engineer guide and environmental educator who will make this excursion a unique experience. Not only will we limit ourselves to listening, but we will also enjoy watching it and learn a lot of curious facts about this species, all with the utmost respect for animals and in small groups of up to 8 people.
We will travel by minivan to the Saja park. From there we will make a relatively simple walking route of about 3 to 4 km to an observation point where with a bit of luck we will be able to enjoy direct observation and the overwhelming sound of the deer bellowing.
To complete this experience, we will enjoy a hot drink and a snack while enjoying the surroundings
Use of a powerful telescope
Hot drink and snack
Accient and liability insurance
Comfortable clothing and footwear
Warm clothes (especially if the departure is in the morning)
This is a tour that depends on the time of the "bellowing" so it will only be carried out from 09/17 to 10/04/21.
PLEASE NOTICE THAT:
- The minimum age for this tour is 10 years old.
- This is an activity in nature, so there may be factors beyond our control that prevent optimal viewing of the bellowing.
- You must be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before departure time.
- This activity is only reserved for a minimum group of 2 people.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the departure if the weather conditions are not favorable. In such case, you would be given the option to change the tour date or refund.
- You can cancel this reservation free of charge up to 72 hours before the start of the excursion.